Let the Long Island Coastal Marine Forecast be true! Where will we sail? If it's NE most likely Gardiners Bay via Napeague, or North Sea Road. NW would mean Meschutt or Iron Pier. Or perhaps somewhere else. Just please let it blow.
(If you don't know where any of these launches are, check out the Long Island Windsurfing Map.)