« Swap Meet is Coming |
| I concur with Florian. »
Posted at 08:12 AM in Windsurfing | Permalink
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
August 30, 2013 at 08:41 PM
I really like this blog. Please don't mess it up with politics!
August 31, 2013 at 08:53 AM
What's this video got to do with politics?
Our understanding of climate change is informed by science.
People who deny science deserve to be mocked.
August 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Billy, I hear your concern. However:
1. I have done a post on hurricane names each year since the blog started (I may have missed a year somewhere).
2. The vast majority of my windsurfing buddies (of whom there are at least as many right of center as left of center, politically) express little doubt that climate change is real and human induced
3. As per Tillerman's comment, people who deny science should be mocked, IMHO.
4. Relative to a political bent in this blog, if anyone makes a video about corn ethanol as a fuel (and I can tie it windsurfing or SUP) I would happily run it. Dems and Reps both support that nonsense.
5. I greatly appreciate criticism. Thanks, seriously!
6. I haven't had a good wave session all year...help!
August 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.