Windsurfing. Stand up paddling. (cough) Kiteboarding. Stuff to buy, to sell, to swap.
I love swap meets. All that gear that's seen all that wind and water. Waves even!
Hampton Watersports, Saturday May 9th, 9A-4P. Swapping is free, if you sell you get 100% store credit or 80% cash (last time I checked.) What watersportsman (or woman) isn't going to spend every dime they get from selling gear on MORE GEAR? Not me. I need more gear. You need more gear. Also you have too much gear that you're done with but that someone else could really use. Go swap.
See you there! For more info call the shop (631-283-9463). Hampton Watersports, 1688 County Road 39 Southampton, NY 11968
From points west:
- Take the Long Island Expressway (495) east to exit 70 south (County Road 111 Manorville).
- Follow CR 111 south to end.
- At end it forces you onto Sunrise Hwy (RT27) east.
- Follow RT27 past exit 66 (North Road Shinnecock).
- RT27 will merge into North Highway CR39
- When 27 changes from highway to road (with 2 lanes in each direction), Hampton Watersports will be 1 mile further on your right.
From east of the shop:
- You know where the shop is, dog.
(if it reads like you read it before, that's either because I'm repetitive, I've copied the copy from a previous post, or both. At least I changed the date!)